Web Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Eadetech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 103, Daventry Road, Romford, Essex, RM3 7RD. Our company registration number is 04770510 and registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site and any mention of "this web site" refers to www.e-techuk.com
- The content of the pages of this web site is copyrighted to Eadetech Limited and is for your general information and is not to be scraped/copied in any way for any other use. The content is also subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and all content which is produced by us. Reproduction or alteration of any content on this web site is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.